Our ways of thinking are far from universal! People tend to follow different patterns of thinking between them, and one’s current way of thinking can shift over time and in response to external factors. For some of us, our brain can fall into patterns of thinking that are not only unproductive but can also prove to be harmful to our mental wellbeing. For these reasons, it is particularly important to get our way of thinking right!
Direct Focus Solution’s kickstart program on thinking styles aims to supply you with the knowledge you need to re-structure your thoughts in ways that best support you and your wellbeing. Among the various topics in our program, you will explore:
- How the A.B.C.D model can be applied to events and situations, and how our current way of thinking informs our reactions to them.
- The difference between rational and irrational beliefs and ideas.
- How irrational beliefs and ideas inform your ways of thinking and acting.
- Recognising the most common kinds of negative thinking patterns (such as over-generalising, magnification/minimisation, judging, etc.)
- How to perform cognitive re-structuring.
We can all benefit from clarity of mind! Why not take the next step and join us in kickstarting your thought patterns and better manage your thinking? We hope to see you there!