Performance Enhancement Programs
What are they?
A performance enhancement program (PEP) is a model that analyses abilities, identifies barriers, and allows for personal development in any given field. Our performance programs may be used within the corporate sector as a catalyst for success and growth, as well as in sport to drive teams and individual athletes to reach optimal athletic performance.
Direct Focus Solutions uses a collaborative method which involves not only practitioners, coaches, and stakeholders, but also uses innovative technologies such as neurofeedback, heart rate variability and binaural beat music to optimise capacity of the brain, body and mind connection.
All highly motivated individuals wanting to strengthen their current skills and stand out within their field of expertise. People may often require strategies to maintain their wellness in high demanding environments and can experience the following barriers to optimal performance:
- Competing priorities and demands
- Lack of time
- Insufficient ability to cope with situational demands
- Agitation, depression, anxiety, irritability or lack of motivation
What does the program include?
A typical PEP occurs over 12 weeks, although lengths vary under our individually-tailored plans.
As an example, our athletic program may include the following steps:
- Initial assessment from the DFS team
- Goal setting
- Written report (including body and brain baseline and capacity)
- Weekly sessions (including consultation and/or one-to-one neuro/biofeedback training)
- Consultation and collaboration with coaches
- Regular progress review by our specialists
Let Us Help You With Your Problems
Performance enhancement programs can be very beneficial in your life. Regardless of what your career path is and your responsibilities outside work, a PEP can help you balance your day-to-day activities. If you believe you’re ready to sign up for our PEP, contact our team right away.