Direct Focus Solutions Advertisement Board
For more information about our company’s job opportunities, please visit our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/42444203/
You can also stay up-to-date with us on social media at:
Occupational Therapists Wanted
Are you an Occupational Therapist?
Are you looking for a chance to join a truly unique and fast-growing organisation?
If so, Direct Focus Solutions is eager to meet you!
We pride ourselves on our innovation, flexibility and our collaborative approach to case management. Our specialty: Tailoring interventions specifically for the needs of our unique and diverse clients.
In addition to Occupational Therapists, our multidisciplinary team features Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Support Workers and more; Each working in tandem at our clinics in Kingsford, Wollongong and soon Western Sydney. Our unique services and facilities set us apart from other practices in the field, such as our soon-to-be-completed Sensory Space!
If you are keen on joining us, you must be able to:
- Utilise our multidisciplinary approach to conduct thorough assessments and assist our clients to meet their goals.
- Be willing to travel to clients for home visits as well as to our various locations.
- Deliver therapeutic interventions to clients presenting a diverse range of issues. This skill will require you to “think outside the box” to help us deliver individually tailored solutions to meet specific client needs.
- Work flexible hours to suit the dynamic requirements of our organisation.
- Produce highly professional reporting that is clear, succinct and goal directed and in a timely manner.
- Undergo and maintain ongoing professional development through case conferencing and reviews, program development and presentation, coaching, mentoring, supervision and ongoing training.
- Be a degree qualified Occupational Therapist with current and unrestricted AHPRA registration.
- Possess a NSW Driver’s Licence and vehicle.
- Able to work with the pressure of billable hours.
If you are a strong communicator and are social, friendly and above all have a passion for helping people, come and join us! We are looking for flexible and adaptable individuals who thrive in a challenging and ever-changing environment.
We are looking for integrity, professionalism and pride in meeting high work standards (particularly in written content.) If you love working with like-minded professionals to improve the wellbeing and lives of others: Direct Focus Solutions is for you!
A number of probity checks will be undertaken during employment screening, including Working With Children and NSW Police checks.